Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Flames of War US Infantry Company

 
This is my Flames of War US Infantry Company. I have been waiting for the F.O.W. website to update their online Forces of War application so I can remember what the units of my army are called and how much they cost as I rely on that army building software to keep track of all my units. I will update this page when the Overlord book gets added and I will put all the proper names and rearrange a few things. I am pretty sure that I have all the platoon groupings correct plus or minus a jeep or halftrack here and there. I do have a few other units in case I need to fill in some points here and there but these pictures represent the stuff I would most like to use in a game the next time I play. I have used this army as a Late War US Infantry Platoon out of the Overlord book and more recently out of the Mid War North Afrika book
 
 
Infantry Company HQ
 


M4A1 Sherman Platoon


155mm Artillery Platoon


105mm Artillery Platoon


M7 Priest Armored Artillery Platoon


Intelligence and Recon Jeep Platoon


Machine Gun Support Platoon


Infantry Platoon #1


Infantry Platoon #2


Infantry Platoon #3


M4A1 76mm Sherman Platoon


Grasshopper Artillery Spotting Plane


P-38 Lightning


Parachute Infantry Platoon


No comments:

Post a Comment