Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Battlefleet Gothic Chaos Fighters and Bombers

 
Here are some Chaos Fighters and Bombers for use in Battlefleet Gothic that I got off of Shapeways and that I bought for my Chaos Fleet. I bought these models at www.shapeways.com. If you search for BFG you will find a whole group of products that people have designed for the now out of print Battlefleet Gothic game from Games Workshop. I didn't like the looks of them when I got them in the bag. They looked way too small and I cursed myself for getting burned and I confess I let them sit and off in a corner for at least a year. Now that they are glued onto their bases, which I got from www.Litko.com I feel a lot better about the purchase and I think they look great when there's 3 to a base.
 
 
Chaos Doomwing Fighters
 

Chaos Doomfire Bombers


Chaos Dreadclaw Attack Craft


No comments:

Post a Comment