Friday, September 25, 2015

Malifaux Ryle

This, my friends, is Ryle. A very simple model to paint but oh do I feel rewarded by my effort. I looked at him, decided what color to paint his pants - Charadon Granite (or whatever it is called now). Charadon Granite, by the way, is such as useful color for painting Malifaux miniatures. I don't know what I would have done without it. It fits the bill in so many situations and goes with brown, black, gray, basically an awesome color for any dark colored area that you don't want to dray too much attention but you want a little bit of funky brownish/black. I was going to do more of a greyish white flesh like many dark eldar models have in Warhammer 40k, but I didn't have that. I went with an elf flesh, which after you wash it, looks pale enough. Ryle looks so much like Bane, but with an assault cannon arm!


No comments:

Post a Comment