Thursday, October 13, 2011

Warhammer 40k Commissar Yarrick

 
I love the Yarrick model. He brings a bit of badass to an army that doesn't have a lot of individual character as the Imperial Guard really on massive amounts of infantry and tanks.
 
I primed this model white so I could keep his carapace armor bright and in contrast to all the black and red of this model.
 
 
Step 1: Paint his commissar robes black.
 

Step 2: Paint his power klaw, hat and sash mechrite red foundation paint.
 

Step 3: Paint his tassels and other details iyanden darksun foundation paint. There are also some details I painted Calthan Brown (my favorite brown).
 

Step 4: Add some Devlan Mud Wash.

 
Step 4: Paint the Base Grey with a brown edge. I painted the skull on his sash white. I also painted the power tube grey on his power klaw.
 

 
 
Step 5: More towards being done.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment